Monday, May 4, 2009

Puggin' Around while Pawrents at Cubs Game

Hey my Puggies,

So, I'm really bummed that I missed out on Pug Meet-Up AGAIN! My pawrents couldn't take me, because they went to Chicago to see the Cubs game. Here's a picture of Mommy and Daddy taking in the game and enjoying the sun.



Here's a picture of Mommy with my Auntie Kati and Grampy. My Auntie Kati lives in Chicago and is the one who got them all tickets. Mommy promised that this summer she's going to take me to Chicago's Montrose Dog Beach. Miles of fenced in beach and water with tons of dogs...



Yea! Cubbies won! Mommy was excited that Fukodome stole some bases.



While they were away, Miss Amanda babysat me. She even took me to her house to play with her two Pugs. Here I am at Miss Amanda's house, being hyper as usual.


Here I am relaxing with Shobo. Murphy's at the other end of the couch, pouting because I took his spot.


Whew, I had fun with Shobo and Murphy, but I sure am glad my pawrents are home.

5 comments:

  1. Apollo, buddy...now I'm real glad yer pawrents took in some baseball - good ol' American past time.

    Glad ya had fun with yer pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apollo - Next time your parents come to Chicago, have them bring you with and you can stay at my house. I live just north of the city in one of the suburbs and I love to have pug visitors.

    Tell you mom about the pug party later this month - www.pugparty.com. Mom and Dad took me to it a long time ago and it was a blast. There were hundreds of pugs and lots of treats!

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi apollo!
    oh i am so glad to have you heare at partypalooza 2009!
    i have your hot personal pan meatloaf here for you!

    thank you for your wonderful photo!
    xoxoxo
    emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool pics! Go Cubbies!

    We missed you guys on Saturday! Hope Apollo has a GREAT birthday!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Apollo
    We partied! Thanks for coming- go seeeeee
    and late happy birthday
    xoxoxo
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete