Monday, March 7, 2011

Farewell Emmitt

As most of you know, Emmitt crossed the Rainbow Bridge a week ago. I just wanted to post a fond farewell, as we remember the good times we had with him. He brought such joy and awareness to all of us, in the beautiful work that his Mom made. Their Mother Bear project brings such joy to sweet children in Africa. My fondest memories of Emmitt are his parties. He made the best mini meatloaves. I know him and Stubby are enjoying unlimited meatloaves and Popeyes. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him:





His Mom, Melissa, did a wonderful tribute picture slideshow of him. Please check it out, if you haven't already seen it. http://pugnotes.blogspot.com/2011/02/lets-celebrate-emmitt-together.html

Farewell Emmitt - I'll never forget you!

Love, Apollo

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jami and Apollo,
    I love you!
    Thank you so much for celebrating my sweet boy with me.
    I am so lucky to have you!
    emmitt told me he has an easy bake oven in heaven that beeps every few minutes and pops out a mini meatloaf without even having to mix the ingredients! :)
    He is sending you 2 right now!
    xoxoxo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, bud.....we sure are gonna miss our pal, Emmitt.

    ReplyDelete