Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hot Tub Time



Last night Mommy and Daddy got the hot tub started for the season. Since the chlorine level was low and the temperature was only about 90 degrees, Mommy said I could come in with her. I love water! Usually in the summer Mommy lets me play in lakes and run on the stones in the creek. Anyways, back to the hot tub; Mommy held me so I wouldn't sink. She said there wasn't enough room for me to doggy paddle. Daddy thought it was funny turning on the jets. But it scared me so badly that I ended up clawing Mommy. Mommy got mad at Daddy, but he made it up to her by getting her a hot fudge sundae. I was jealous, and she didn't even share. Not fair! Here's a picture of me in the hot tub, as well as a picture of Mommy kissing me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like fun! What a lucky pug you are!
    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so brave! Water scares the poop out of us!

    But we like kisses from Mommy.

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, my dad has a habit of gettin' me worked up when I'm on mom's lap. Then she gets scratched, hollers at dad, and he stands there and looks dumb. I'll have to suggest the hot fudge sundae thing.

    ReplyDelete